Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Boss practices his annual stockholder RAP

"I'm gonna grow this business through strategic activity.
Gonna make the muthaFUKers keep a record of delivery.
FUKin DEMonstrate thought leadership,
build strong client relationships,
Stick six sigma metrics up the customer butt.
Till they wiggle and giggle like a horny ol' slut.
"Ain't no bitch make my costs get screwed.
My strategic leadership'll increase revenue.
MuthaFUKers -- I'll drive client centric growth.
Force a new business model down you throat.
"This be real excitin' time to improve solutions.
Buildin' new relationships is our re-doin.
No muthaFUKin ASS-sociates gonna cut my agility
to muchaFUKin drive profitability.
Cuttin' operational costs be the word of the Boss.
You curl up and dyin' ain't none of my loss.
"Ain't no bitch make my costs get screwed.
My strategic leadership'll increase revenue.
MuthaFUKers -- I'll drive client centric growth.
Force a new business model down you throat."
-- with apologies to W. E. Deming

No comments: